This index makes it easier for you to find the latest news on our web site.
- Congratulations to the winner’s of the 2018 ENERGY STAR Canada Participant Awards! The seventeen winners are program participants from across Canada representing utilities, manufacturers, retailers, associations, and homebuilders. A big thank you not only to the winners and the applicants, but to all of our 1,500+ participants who work on a daily basis to help Canadians save energy, save money and save our environment.
- Check out our new Smart Thermostat infographic to learn more about how to heat and cool your home the smart way.
- See our newest product profiles: Electrical vehicle (EV) chargers and Connected or “smart” thermostats.
- CONSUMER CAUTION! Be aware of deceptive door-to-door sales tactics that claim to have Natural Resources Canada backing. See more details.
- ENERGY STAR for Products—Participant News: Read the latest edition of our quarterly newsletter.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.
- Date Modified: