Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Explosives Regulatory Division under normal circumstances.
Timeliness service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations clarify expectations and increase predictability in the federal regulatory system. They benefit the many Canadians, particularly businesses, who must seek permission from the federal government to either conduct a regulated activity or be exempt from it.
The following is a list of categories for our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations:
- Service Standards for Explosives Authorizations
- Service Standards for Import/Export/In-Transit Permits
- Service Standards for Consumer Fireworks, Display Fireworks and Pyrotechnic Special Effects
- Service Standards for Acquisition, Storage and Sale of Explosives
- Service Standards for Licences and Certificates for Manufacturing
- Service Standards for Security Screening
- Service Standards for Restricted Components
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Federal Regulatory Management
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date Modified: