Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Explosives Regulatory Division under normal circumstances.
The following is our service standards for high-volume regulatory Restricted Component Seller Enrollment
Decisions are made within 30 days of receipt of an application.
The target for achieving this standard is set at 95% under normal circumstances.
|95% of decisions are made within 30 days of receipt of an application.||95%||99%||100%||100%|
Please ensure your application includes the completed application forms. Incomplete application will not be processed.
- F20-01: Application to List as a Component Seller or Product Seller (PDF, 354 kb)
- F20-02: Annual Inventory Report for Ammonium Nitrate (PDF, 86 kb)
- G06-06: Key Control Plan Guideline (PDF, 74 kb)
- G20-01: Ammonium Nitrate Security Plan Guideline (PDF, 58.2 kb)
- Chemicals of Concern (PDF, 412 kb)
- Explosives Precursor Outreach (PDF, 542.51 kb)
- A Growing Concern: Regulating the Sale and Use of Ammonium Nitrate (PDF, 873.48 kb)
- Sales Questions Checklist (PDF, 95.9 kb)
For further information, or to obtain electronic copies (in Word) of noted forms, please contact the Explosives Regulatory Division.
Email: Explosives Regulatory Division
If you believe the Explosives Regulatory Division (ERD) is not meeting its performance standards, please email the ERD or call 613-948-5200.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Federal Regulatory Management
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date Modified: