Natural Resources Canada's Office of Energy Efficiency offers this guide to educate on basic principles of building science and to provide guidance in home retrofit projects such as insulation and air sealing improvements.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: How your house works
- Chapter 3: Materials
- Chapter 4: Comprehensive air leakage control
- Chapter 5: Roofs and attics
- Chapter 6: Basement insulation
- Chapter 7: Insulating Walls
- Chapter 8: Upgrading windows and doors
- Chapter 9: Operating your house
View a complete copy of the publication:
Keeping the Heat In.