Between 2019 and 2021, Canada in a Changing Climate will deliver a series of authoritative, user-friendly, online reports, starting with the “Canada’s Changing Climate Report”, followed by reports on impacts, adaptation, and climate resilience, including reports on Regional Perspectives, National Issues, and the Health of Canadians in a Changing Climate. These reports will be developed through an ongoing collaboration among subject-matter experts from a range of backgrounds. A number of federal departments are active partners in this process including Environment and Climate Change Canada, Health Canada, Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada, and Natural Resources Canada.
- Return to the Canada in a Changing Climate home page.
- Learn more about the assessment process.
- Look ahead at the reports you can expect to see.
- Share your Views.
- Meet Canada’s Assessment Team.
- Check out Canada’s completed assessments.
- Follow our Progress
- Contact Canada’s Assessment Secretariat with questions about the process.