Don’t let your success be a matter of luck. A good plan is the foundation for action and success in establishing an energy-saving culture.
Establish the plan and actions
An effective employee awareness program has to be carefully thought out. Your EAP team will need to discuss the following points and agree on both the plan and the actions needed to carry it out.
- Why is your company implementing an EAP?
- Who is the target audience?
- What are the key messages, tools and events?
- When will the EAP activities take place?
- Where will activities and events be held?
- How much will your EAP cost?