The following table shows the fees for initial x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer operator certification for validity periods of one and five years from the date of issue of certification.
|1-Year Validity||5-Year Validity||Examination Centre Fees (Suggested)|
|NRCan NDTCB Application Fee||$55||$140||-|
|Level 1 Exam||$55||$55||$50|
|Level 1 Totals||$110||$195||$50|
|Level 2 Exam||$35||$35||$30|
|Level 2 Totals||$145||$230||$80|
Notes about fees
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Examination centre fees are payable directly to the examination centre.
- Payment of fees does not complete or guarantee the application and examination process. Examinations will not be processed until full completion, verification, and Natural Resources Canada Non-Destructive Testing Certification Body approval of application, required fees and requisites are met.
- We accept company cheques, money orders and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). We do not accept personal cheques. Company cheques and money orders are payable to the Receiver General for Canada. If paying by credit card, print the name shown on the credit card, card number, expiry date and authorized payment amount, and include the cardholder signature. Payments from other government departments must be made via inter-departmental FIS transactions.
- To protect your payment information, we ask that all forms containing credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) be submitted via fax or mail only. Do not send credit card information by e-mail. If you have any questions, please call 1-866-858-0473.
- Fees and other process requirements are subject to change. All fees are subject to the current fee schedule in effect.