Are you looking to put your skills to use to help shape some of Canada's key policy issues? Do you strive for excellence and want the opportunity to build a rewarding career with a diverse portfolio? The Policy Analyst Recruitment and Development Program (PARDP) wants you!
What is PARDP?
The Policy Analyst Recruitment and Development Program (PARDP) is Natural Resources Canada's signature accelerated development program for Master's and Ph.D. graduates. Program participants learn how to effectively manage their careers and develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become leaders in policy.
- Tackle meaningful issues such as
- How can Canada's economy transition to a low-carbon economy?
- How can Canada advance its trade interests?
- How can Canada develop its clean technology and bioeconomy industries?
- Rotational placements in 2 different NRCan sectors
- Continuous support and opportunities for professional development
What you get
- Full-time, permanent federal government employment
- Starting salary at the EC-03 level (from $66,651)
- GraduateFootnote * at the EC-05 level (from $86,018 to $99,007)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Ability to choose a start date that works for you (up until January 2021)
- Relocation costs up to $5000
Graduation with a Master's Degree or PhD from a recognized post-secondary institution that will be completed no later than December 31, 2020, with a combination of three half undergraduate or graduate courses in economics, sociology or statistics.
All positions are in the National Capital Region, a vibrant cosmopolitan area with endless activities, events, festivals and miles of nature to explore.