These companies are helping Canadians become more energy-efficient by manufacturing or distributing ENERGY STAR® certified products.
Certified office equipment may include computers, imaging equipment (copiers, printers, scanners, all-in-one-devices, fax machines, and mailing machines), monitors (computer displays, digital picture frames and signage displays) and small network equipment.
Certified data centre equipment may include data storage, servers and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
List of manufacturers or distributors of office equipment–ENERGY STAR Canada Participants
- Canon Canada Inc.
- Dell Canada, Inc.
- Dynabook Canada Inc. (Toshiba Client Solutions Canada Ltd.)
- HP Canada – ENERGY STAR Award Winner – 2019
- Panasonic Canada Inc. – ENERGY STAR Award Winner – 2004, 2003
- Ricoh Canada Inc. – ENERGY STAR Award Winner – 2019
- RISO KAGAKU CORPORATION
- Star Micronics America
- Toshiba Tec Canada Business Solutions Inc.
- Xerox Canada Limited
List of manufacturers or distributors of data centre equipment–ENERGY STAR Canada Participants
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.