Indigenous Natural Resource Partnerships
The Indigenous Natural Resource Partnerships (INRP) program is a $6-million one-year initiative to increase Indigenous economic participation in infrastructure projects that have a direct link to oil and gas activities in B.C. and Alberta.
We are funding Indigenous-led projects that:
- enhance the capacity of Indigenous communities to capitalize on business opportunities
- facilitate access for Indigenous communities and organizations to resources
- support community and regional engagement
Supporting Indigenous participation in energy infrastructure projects
Up to $50,000
Up to $500,000
Regional and multi-regional projects are meant to encourage collaboration among Indigenous communities and/or organizations with memberships in B.C. and/or Alberta.
The intake period for the INRP program is closed. We are not accepting any further applications at this time. Please check back for the latest information on the program.
Who can apply?
- Indigenous communities and governments such as Indian Act bands, tribal councils, self-governing First Nations and Métis organizations
- National and regional Indigenous organizations
- Indigenous (majority-owned and -controlled by Indigenous people) not-for-profit corporations, businesses, joint ventures, partnerships, associations, co-operatives and institutions.
- Date modified: