Application Forms and Fees for Acquisition Storage and Sale
This page contains links to the forms, guidelines, standards and fees involved in obtaining permission to acquire, store and sell explosives.
When you submit an application, please ensure you’ve included:
- the completed application form
- the site plan
- the required fee
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- If paying by credit card, please fax or mail the form. Do not email the form.
- F07-01: Incident Report (PDF, 655 kb)
- F08-01: Application for Approval Letter (Screening) (PDF, 500 kb)
- F09-01: Application for Permit to Transport Using a Flatbed Trailer (PDF, 49 kb)
- F09-02: Application for Permit to Transport Non-Explosives Items with Explosives (PDF, 181 kb)
|Vendor magazine licence:|
|Vendor magazine licence to store high explosives or initiation systems||The total of|
|(a) $26 for each 1 000 kg NEQFootnote 1 of storage limit increment of each magazine other than a detonator magazine; and|
|(b) $281 for each detonator magazine|
|Vendor magazine licence to store any other explosives||(a) $143 for each retail outlet;|
|(b) $358 for each distributor establishment; and|
|(c) $715 for each distributor establishment that repackages explosives|
|User magazine licence:|
|User magazine licence to store high explosives or initiation systems||$143 per magazine, subject to a minimum fee of $286|
|User magazine zone licence to store high explosives or initiation systems||$204 per magazine, subject to a minimum fee of $408|
|User magazine licence to store any other explosives, other than explosives stored by law enforcement agencies||$72|
For more information
To obtain electronic copies in Word) of noted Forms, please contact your regional Explosives Regulatory Division office.
- Date modified: