Supporting Information on Lower-Level Programs
Supporting information on lower-level programs is available on the NRCan website xvii.
Supplementary Information Tables
The following supplementary information tables are available on the NRCan website xviii.
- Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- Details on Transfer Payment Programs of $5 Million or More
- Horizontal Initiatives
- Internal Audits and Evaluations
- Response to Parliamentary Committees and External Audits
- Up-Front Multi-Year Funding
- User Fees, Regulatory Charges and External Fees
Federal Tax Expenditures
The tax system can be used to achieve public policy objectives through the application of special measures such as low tax rates, exemptions, deductions, deferrals and credits. The Department of Finance Canada publishes cost estimates and projections for these measures annually in the Report of Federal Tax Expenditures.xv This report also provides detailed background information on tax expenditures, including descriptions, objectives, historical information and references to related federal spending programs. The tax measures presented in this report are the responsibility of the Minister of Finance.
Organizational Contact Information
Natural Resources Canada
580 Booth Street