Sign up for notifications! Receive email notifications when NRCan releases new commercial licensing opportunities.
Natural Resources Canada licenses federally owned intellectual property to organizations that can take early-stage technologies and products to market. For information about the intellectual property portfolio, commercial licensing opportunities, or to submit expressions of interest for an available technology, email the Intellectual Property Division.
Active Commercial Licensing Opportunities
There are no commercial licensing opportunities available at this time. Check out our portfolio for technologies available for licensing.
Closed Commercial Licensing Opportunities
- Oriented magnetic core lamination and method of manufacture
- Hybrid butt-lap joint, and method of production
- Method for Fouling Reduction on the Surface of Ceramic Membranes Using Steam Fast-Flushing
- Radio frequency wireless corrosion-leaking sensing device
- Novel Rotor Design for Ablative Centrifuge Pyrolysis Reactor
Check out our intellectual property portfolio of technologies and free software tools.
See the variety of scientific research performed at NRCan and collaborate with research centres and laboratories across the country to advance innovative solutions.
- Date modified: