Title: Research Scientist
Groupe: Industry/Industrial Systems Optimization
Education Background: PhD in Process Engineering, Université de Technologie de Compiègne in France
Current Projects: Integration of forest biorefinery into Kraft mills; water recovery from tailings and purification and drying of food ingredients and nutraceutics.
Areas of Expertise: Thermal process intensification; agricultural, forestry and municipal biorefinery; energy analysis and optimization of industrial processes; bioseparation; supercritical CO2 extraction and purification; and industrial drying.
- International Journal of Energy Research
- Applied Energy; Separation and Purification Technology
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research
- Journal of Food Engineering; Drying Technology
- Food Research International
- 2nd International Green Energy Conference
- 8th World Congress of Chemical Engineering
- The 2008 ASME International Mechanical Congress
- The 2009 AIChE Spring National Meeting
- 23rd International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation & Environmental Impact of Energy Systems.
- Date modified: