Browse published maps related to these more specific topics and keywords:
- Geo-mapping for Energy and Minerals
- Polar Continental Shelf Program
- Targeted Geoscience Initiative
or search for other published maps from Natural Resources Canada on Open Government website.
Browse the following selected maps from the Atlas of Canada:
- Mining and Minerals
- Distribution of Water (Glaciers and Icefields)
- The North
- Physical Geography (Break-up of Sea Ice, Freeze-up of Sea Ice, Late Summer Sea Ice Conditions, Late Winter Sea Ice Conditions, Permafrost, Glaciers)
or search for other popular maps featured in the Atlas of Canada.